Updated: May 1, 2021
Have you ever tried Overnight Oats? Overnight Oats are a healthy and tasty breakfast choice and are a great way of incorporating nutrients you need. They can be made the night before, put in the fridge and are ready for no-hassle morning goodness.
All our superfood powders can be added to the mix but our favourite is Sea Buckthorn!
Ingredients for 1 portion:
- 5 full tbsp jumbo oats
- 1 full tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp yoghurt
- 180ml oat milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1tbsp Sea -Buckthorn
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
Add all ingredients in a glass jar and mix together well. Let it set for 5min and then mix again.
2. Cover the jar with the lid and pop in the fridge until next morning.
3. Pour the mix in a bowl and add banana or any fruits of your choice.
4. For an extra kick of nutrients sprinkle extra Sea-Buckthorn on top. Enjoy!